Monday, July 20, 2009

Bringing you all up to speed.

'ello again.

Right, where was I? Oh yes.

Lots of things going on and lots of things to come. Well, at the moment, I'm busy talking to lots of people at Aberdeen College checking my options, because, although I'd planned on doing a HND part time while working, there has been an enouncement of redundancies made at work, which I am apart of, and find out if my job which is currently 'at risk' will be made redundant or kept at some point soon. Ontop of this, I'm going to be sending out CVs very soon, just incase. If I can get a company to pay me through college, even better!

Last week, I come a cropper when cycling to work and left myself with a lovely few cuts and bruises and a very sore thigh & neck to go with them. Bike was ok though, thankfully. Gears went a bit mental but a quick addjustment here and there, and they're good as new!

Thats the bad stuff out the way. Now for the good stuff. I'm getting married at the end of October, so we're (me & my fiancee) busy finalising details & buying the last bits and bobs (including our rings, erk!)

With a wedding comes a honeymoon, which we're still trying to decide on (must do this soon!), and of course a stag do! Oh yeah! Oh yeah!... One which I haven't really arranged yet. Ooops.

In between all this, when I have any spare time, I'll be either on my bike, or on my xbox, so I'm not sure when I'll find time for this, but we'll see.

Well, I think that about brings us up to date. I can now carry out day to day* ranting & other general blogging activities.


*not strictly true. Could be 7 times a day, or once a month. Nobody knows...


P.S. I have terrible spelling & grammar, so excuse the 9 mile long sentances and made up words.

2 comments:

  1. Hey DeadEye ... welcome to the blogosphere. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers buddy. It took me ages to get links into my profile. I thought I'd never get it to work haha. Now I just need to sort out the layout, 'cos this is bugging me already...

    ReplyDelete